New Opportunity: In-house Resourcer
ESG are offering an excellent opportunity for an In-house Resourcer to join us at our Head Office in Romford. You will work alongside the HR Director to drive the overall recruitment strategy whilst focusing on the candidate experience and ensuring activities are aligned to the employer brand. You will work closely with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process, act as a sounding board to make effective hiring decisions, advise on the most effective assessment techniques and overcome any challenges they may face when seeking new employees.
This is a broad generalist recruitment role, covering all disciplines but a strong background and experience of recruiting M&E staff (such as site personnel and Quantity Surveyors) is highly desirable.
This is a non-commission role offering a good base salary (negotiable dependant on experience), Mon-Fri 8-5, 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension, life insurance, child care vouchers and free access to an Independent Financial Advisor.
To be a successful resourcer, you must:
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org