Apprenticeships for September 2017 enrolement
We are currently recruiting for x4 new apprentices (2 x Electrical and 2 x Mechanical) in time for the September 2017 college enrolment.
About the role
The apprentice will work under the guidance of a Project Director and daily supervision of a qualified person while on site. The apprentice will also be expected to attend college to undertake a NVQ in their chosen discipline. They will have a student liaison with JTL as well as a primary contact within ESG.
What we are looking for – Key attributes, including knowledge, skills, and abilities individuals aspiring to work as an apprentice:
- Must have minimum (actual or predicted) 5 GCSE Grades A-C to include English and Math (and preferably Science).
- Must have a genuine interest in developing a career and be willing to attend and pass the college modules.
- Must possess communication skills, self-supervision and respect for safety needs
- Must possess team spirit, be diplomatic and tactful.
- Must be capable of working at height.
- Must be willing to travel for early site starts.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
If you wish to apply or recommend someone then please forward CV’s to email@example.com.
Closing date is Friday 2nd June 2017.